So where is MSNBC and the other lefties on this one?

Amazing ..this lefty calls someone (who happens to also be black) at an Americans for Prosperity rally..a 'house ni**er' and curses up a storm while he trashes personal property.I bet this video hasn't been paraded around the msm..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:20 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow. That was some salty language. Progress indeed. I would say it was pathetic if it weren't so entertaining. I think both of those guys need a bar of lava to wash out those dirty mouths. I would be livid if I were walking by with my kid and they heard that sort of calamity going on. Shameful.

And what's with the accusations of racism and bigots? Where is that coming from?

And the one guy telling the other that he is 'selling us out'?  What does that mean?  What has their current government done for them that they would consider an oppositional vote as a sell out?  People need to collect themselves, these people are losing their minds.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• People are being nasty on both sides. Neither side should be running for the fainting couch if someone says something crass or readjusting their halo during this crazy election season. It's been ugly. People are getting their heads stomped on, hit, heckled, etc. It's like one big power tripping football game to some people. My team vs their team. No matter who wins or loses, ALL of the American people are affected.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• People are being nasty on both sides

Ain't that the TRUTH!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Nastiness from both sides, as Izsarejman said. It's an ugly election cycle.

The person shown on this video clip is one guy.  He does not represent me, or any other liberal that I know. Nice attempt, though, to try to malign all of us on the left with one crazy person. He's not even running for office. He's an angry man whose rage is caught on video and exploited by another guy who has an agenda of his own.

I don't go around doing this, nor does anyone else I know.  I have to ask you, OP, are you trying to suggest that everyone on the left is like this, and if so, what does it say about you?  Do you really want to turn this into a video-clip showdown?  What would it prove?

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 9:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Maybe the guy is an Independent

Did you see his voter registration card?

Or maybe he's just an A-hole..don't worry we won't elect him like you did with Bush

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• What's to report? It wasn't a national incident. The "reporter" said himself that there were only about ten people nearby. Are you suggesting that the media should be on every corner, catching video of every action of every citizen and report on every person who acts in a stupid way? On what are you basing your assumptions, tnmom? What makes you think that this is newsworthy, whether those actions were performed by a person on the left or the right? The guy is acting stupidly.  Do you think that there are no Conservatives or Tea Partiers out there doing stupid stuff, and that's why it's not on the national news? Where's your sense of perspective? Is it really that skewed that you'd take something as ridiculous as some idiot tearing up some signs and think it should be an international incident?

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Back it up, tnmom. Back it up. You keep saying this, but your "proof" isn't there. What incidents of the same scale as Mr. Angry Nobody ripping up some signs at a tiny rally are shown on national media outlets? This was nothing newsworthy. It's one angry man making a fool of himself. Why are you trying to make it into some big "liberal media" conspiracy? There were ten people there. Ten. Whoopee. No one was hurt, the man made a fool of himself, and you're creating just as big a fuss because you think this should be on MSNBC? Who cares about this sort of thing? If the tables were turned, and it were a Tea Partier or a Conservative doing the same thing in a similar situation, and anyone bothered to cover it in national news, I'd wonder why. It's not news! It's a nutty guy ranting and throwing a tantrum.  That's all.  One nutty guy who represents only himself.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• How many of you have actually seen footage like this--similar situations, different actors--on MSNBC? I haven't. It's trivial stuff, here. I keep seeing the accusation that if it were a Con. or an Indy doing this, it would be all over the "liberal media", but I can't recall anything of this nature on the news. . . so I call "bunk" on the accusation. It's simply not newsworthy, no matter who from what party is acting the idiot. Perhaps, if he were a public figure acting in that manner, it would be worthy, but he's not a public figure.

So, throw out the empty accusations.  There is nothing compelling about this story.  It's footage of an angry man at an insignificant rally.  Where's the news?  What makes it worthy of any attention, regardless of who the players are?

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 11:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I never watch the Cable News networks....Not CNN or MSNBC or Fox News. I prefer news, not entertainment. But from what I have seen of this website with "the famous Beitbart", the guy seems to be nasty and dishonest,twisting and manipulating facts to fit his agenda.So much worse than the Cable News.....he's disgusting.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• View Image

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2010