how old was your baby when?

They went to one nap a day....My baby is 9 months and she won't go down for her early nap anymore?

kaleigh111

Asked by kaleigh111 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in General Parenting

• She was around that age. She started taking just one a day anywhere from 2 to 3 hours.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My son was about the same age when that happened. I just started giving him one nap in the early afternoon.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 2:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My little boys is 15 months and still needs two naps. He takes 2 naps that are about an hour and a half to 2 hours each. I tried to move him to one nap and it did not work well. He needs his sleep!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 3:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Mine was about 14 months. She really needed two naps but wouldn't take the afternoon nap if she took a morning one. So I had to drop the morning nap.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008