How many of you like to play guitar hero?

I personally find it very fun and interesting!

tns11

Asked by tns11 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my son brought it home and I find it fun.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i like it
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I love, love, love it!!! It is sooooo addicting! My oldest and I just sit around a battle each other! It's also a good way to spend quality time with the children while still being entertained yourself!
    br8eyes

Answer by br8eyes at 3:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• We're Rockband Addicts here. I do "expert" on guitar, my daughter does "hard/expert" on drums, hubby rocks the bass, and 4 year old likes to "sing".

It's a great family activity, but I'm disappointed with part 2's choice of songs. Should have stuck to more mainstream tracks.
    Anonymous

• love it! look in my pics....there's one of the baby "playing"
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• It's a lot of fun. BTW....for all you that have iPod nano's you can go to the iTunes website and download a game called PHASE. For $4.99 and it is their version of Guitar Hero. You can program the game to go with your own music in your iPod. It is so addicting!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I want to buy the rock band set but I am thinking that I need to wait until my LO is a little other! I heard its a good one!
    tns11

Answer by tns11 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2008