Feeling sad, scared etc

Not really a ? but leaving my boyfriends, got my own place. So scared of doing it all. Having a hard time feels like I am having a break down, just shaking and crying. I know its for the best but scared of everything. Dont know why, was always strong now I feel like a loser. Having major medical issues too. Seeing two specialist one for my colon and one for my bladder this month so I am sure that doesnt help either. Thanks for listening.

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 9:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry your having a rough point in your life. Try to remember what does not kill you, will only make you stronger. I know you probably dont want to hear that right now, I know I didn't during my dark time, but it really is true. I wish you the best and keep your chin up. There are always worse circumstances.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• This always helps me when I'm going through a difficult time. Maybe it will help you too.

God, grant us the...
    Serenity to accept things we cannot change,
    Courage to change the things we can, and the
    Wisdom to know the difference
    Patience for the things that take time
    Appreciation for all that we have, and
    Tolerance for those with different struggles
    Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the
    Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the
    Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I generally dont like big changes and fear of the unknown is scary. You are going thru alot right now! I would be sure to focus on the most important tasks each day and let the rest slide. Get an inspirational quote or 2 to put in your car and on your mirror to keep you focused. I have one on fridge that says "Never look back unless you plan on going that way"

I also like "I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me" Romans 8:28

Just take it one day at a time and vent here if needed. Dont be afraid to ask your friends for help!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Thanks all. I will try to do what ya say but yes it is hard when your so down. Hugss
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Do it like Thomas the little steam engine: I think I can, I know I can, I think I can, I know I can ....
    Take one step at a time. You'll get there. Just the fact that you took this step shows me that you are a strong person. Well done, I'm proud of you! A toxic relationship is one of the worse things ever.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sorry to hear you are going through such a rough patch in your life. But you just have to remember that the way you are feeling won't last forever. You say you know this is the right thing for you so just keep telling yourself that. The best piece of advice I ever got was from my brother when I was at the lowest point in my life and he told me "the worst decision you can ever make is making no decision at all" That really struck me and I have lived my life like that. I was scared of the "unknown" so I wasn't making any changes to make it better. You are making changes and it might be hard but know that when you get through it you will be in a better place than where you were. Good luck to you!!!!
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I went through the same thing as you last year. I felt alone, scared and vulnerable. Then I turned to the Bible and haven't put it down since. Now I am very happy. I am married to Jesus and the good thing is he doesn't gripe at me, he doesn't freeload off me. He isn't in the relationship for his own gain. He can answer every question I put out there. He is a wonderful husband, friend, father, Lord of my life. Prayer can move mountains honey. When you feel down go to him and ask him to make you feel better. He will I am sure of it. I have that on the Highest Authority. God bless and good luck to you.
    Sapphire51

Answer by Sapphire51 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Remember that this too shall pass.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The scariest part, is right now. YOu are afraid of the unknown. Things will work out okay. You just need to focus on YOU, and get yourself together. I applaud you for doing what you need to do. Good luck and keep your head up!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am finally all moved in but it sure don't feel like home. Thank for all the advice will put it to good use. Thanks
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010