holy crap! *kinda long*

okay so this black chick i WAS friends with put on her fb page "keep obama in office" i put "get him out...hehehe" well obviously i was messing with her so now she says to me "go yeehaw to that coutry bumpkin, u is ignorant" and i said "stfu and go back to the ghetto" and now she's putting crap up like "u uneducated, didn't do nothing in high school, did u even graduate" and shit like that....well just so u know i did graduate lol anyways who was out of line ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Your friend is childish and apparently in her mind only 'country bumpkins' want to get O out of office...not to mention tat it isn't quite time to vote for another president yet..is she planning on voting for president today? LOL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You both sound very immature and uneducated.
    tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 10:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'd say she was.. I'm not sure if your opinions on politics differ, but if they do, so what. I have many friends who are Conservative Republicans (I am a Liberal Democrat) and it doesn't affect our friendship. We know and respect each others beliefs. We do also joke around to get each other fired up, but we always know the other is kidding.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think its just childish she have her views and you have yours and all that go back where you came for was way out of line. Evidently she could have handle it differently just you like you could have after she told you that. Remember two wrongs dont make a right.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i was so kidding with her...no i don't like obama but i was so messing with her now it's come down to all this bullshit between me and my black friends
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Oh my goodness. I think you are too young to have a Facebook account and too rude. Take some time to grow up and learn what is appropriate and what is not.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You might want to repost this using regular language. A lot of us on here don't do "text" speak.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You both sound uneducated

you and your "black chick i WAS friends"

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010