What's the cutest thing your child has ever done ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh were to start. ... lol!!
    I remember when he was about 16 months, I was at my mom's and there was a bobcat tearing apart a driveway to make a new one and I said Look max, a Bobcat.. he looked at me, then looked at the bobcat and said Meow lol!! it was so cute as he was just starting to talk ...
    he is also not one to try anything himself so we always tell him he has to Try Try Try... well 2 nights ago I went to the bathroom came out and he was eating a piece of chocolate that he ran up and got from upstairs.. I said Max, you need to ask mommy and daddy if its ok before you have that and he said But Mommy, I try try try and opened it all by myself.. .I didn't know what to say lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• IDK, there are so many things she does throughout the day that are cute.
    The daycarer told me yesterday, that my dd gave a kiss to one of the younger children. She asked her: "Do you love S...?" ANd my dd replied: "No, she's just cuuuuute."
    It's also nice when she's so excited about something, that she thinks faster than she can talk and all you get are bits and pieces of sentences and words. LOL
    Or when she cover her father with a blanket because he's ill and his back hurts saying: ""I'm taking good care. Doctor said you're not allowed to lift me." ... And then she goes and combs his hear and beard and put pink and puple clips and ribbons in it.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• WAY too many cute things!
    DD has been potty trained only about 3-4 months and one day we were walking and I said I had to use the potty and she says REALLY loud "MAMA YOU ARE A LADY, DON'T PEE YOU HAVE PANITES ON!!"

We were having family pictures done and she got grumpy she smiled when she needed to then said "I am done with this poop!"

I have sooooo many more!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My four yr old says to my 17 yr old who askes why the 2 yr old has chocolate in her hand. The 4yr old says DUH, Its her Birthday silly.... lol made me laugh
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• When I was sick a few weeks ago and laying on the couch and it was about bed time for my LO she came over and said to me

"No naps, get up, NOW". I couldn't help but laugh b/c we don't let anyone take late naps in our house unless you are really sick and I was.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• "Mommy, may you pick me up please?" She's almost 4.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• SO MANY TO LIST...

JUST THE CUTE DANCING, SAYINGS, WALKING HAND & HAND WITH THEIR LIL' SIBLINGS SAYING COME ON LETS GO PLAY TOGETHER

OH SO MANY THINGS, HEART WARMER.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• my daughter 2 picked up her play horse and said mommy horse poop there was a slug under its tail we still laugh about it lol
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 3:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2010