I Really Miss Peeing adult content

It's not that I can't or don't pee, what I miss is peeing with a decent amount of pressure! I pee like every 12 minutes, but it's usually 30-60mL at best and it takes forever to get started and forever to finish. My husband was peeing this morning and it went on and on for like a minute, and I was so jealous! I know, so weird, but I figured someone else might have experienced this kind of supremely odd envy, so I thought I'd share and encourage others to share as well.

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 10:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I remember that feeling and I don't envy you!! Hands down, the best pee of my life was the first pee after giving birth!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Have you been checked for a bladder/urinary tract infection?
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You not the only one. I hate walking all the way to the bathroom just for a little trickle. I thought about just wearing a Depend so I wouldnt have tomake all those daily trips lol
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• LOL I hate rushing to the bathroom b/c it hurts only to trickle.... UGH
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I had the same problem when I was pregnant with DD I finally asked my OB what I can do she recommended holding my stomach up a little and getting up off the seat and do a little boogie in the bathroom then try again and surprisingly it worked with the bladder issues. But also ask your DR to run a UTI test just in case of a infection I had one at one point in my pregnancy and didn't even know it. CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming LO.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I had the opposite problem, my pee was copious and came out in a high-pressure stream, sometimes hitting that sweet spot between the seat and the bowl where it gaps, resulting in me spraying my feet and the floor. Fun stuff when you're at Target instead of at home where you can clean up, disinfect, and bathe easily!
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 10:29 AM on Nov. 25, 2010