do you have wide feet? can you were anything but sneakers?

i would love to get cute boots or shoes but my feet are wide and flat so sneakers seem to be my only option.

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have wide feet and do manage to find affordable styles at both Target and Payless. I have lots of shoes - try the sizes above what you normally think you are, because it depends on the style. I go anywhere from a 7 to a 10 depending on the style and shape of the shoe.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I've been finding more and more cute options the last couple years. I actually just got a pair of really cute, really comfy boots at walmart. Payless has been doing better about carrying cute shoes in wider sizes. Stride Rite carries some adult shoes in wide widths. I have like triple wide feet so for me to be able to find stuff is hard - but it's getting easier. I just can't order shoes online. I actually have an easier time finding dressier/cuter shoes/boots than I do sneakers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Shop around there is plenty of companies that make wide width shoes Merrill,Keen,Naot,etc.DSW has them online.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• For sure, wide shoes are a great option. Flip flops are great, too...you could always try strapping the shoe box to your foot for an extra roomy option!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2010