my daughter was married 2 years ago and she is happy, however, her husband's x keeps calling about her problems. My daughter has told him she does not want to get involved in this person's problems as there is always something or someone ill or in need in her family. what is going on here?t her health and family problems and he seems to find time to talk to her on the phone. adult content

Her husband says my daughter is mean for not letting him talk to her about her health problems and that he is only
trying to be helpful?

mary271

Asked by mary271 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• My dh's ex calls and texts ALL THE TIME! I think it is rude and pathetic. A desperate attempt to get attention. Surely his ex has someone she can call that is not her ex. If my dh is talking with his ex it is about their daughter. Otherwise he is on the phone with an ex, which is totally inappropriate for a married man or woman to do...very disrespectful, to say the least. That's my opinion.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My DH's ex girlfriend tried that crap. I put a stop to it. Unless it envolves their mutual child, we don't want to hear it. This is not high school. I don't care if they share a past and mutual friends. If she has drama in her world not involving the kid...heres a quarter, call someone who cares. He is not your sounding board anymore.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2010