Online high school?

I am looking to get my high school diploma and was wondering what online school I should look into?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ask your state education board, because you need on that is accredited by the state.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• American High School has been around for a long time, is affordable and accredited.....both of my kids have their diploma from them...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Try going to a major search engine (I like www.dogpile.com) and type in "free online high school WI" (or whatever state you are in). There are a lot of free online classes now so don't think you have to pay for a place to attend. Some, even give you a computer to use and a subsidy for the cost of internet. You do have to give the computer back to the school afterward and a word of caution if you use their computer - they will monitor EVERYTHING done on it - so don't be IMing people on it or facebook. JUST use it for school! GL and Congrats on getting your education!!

p.s.
    Make sure you use the quotation marks around your search question - it narrows it down further to what you are searching for! GL!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• One that's accredited by your state.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No idea. Try using Google.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010