Facebook annoyance.

I just have to say it. It annoys me when people post something on Facebook, and then people will comment on it asking about it and the poster will say " Oh, I cannot talk about it", " I cant say anything", etc.... it is like why the heck did you post anything about it then ??? GRRRRR.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL. I think that's annoying too.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I wish idiots would get that facebook is a social networking site. A way to keep up with friends etc and have fun. BUT NOOOO dumb asses have to use it as a way to start drama, post private, personal matters etc. Fun suckers!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• LOL i hear ya. You what i hate being friends with my son and seeing him and his gf posting... It would not be bad if it was normal stuff
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:43 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I wish face book would become not popular. I think it is stupid. People can't communicate without it. I refuse to get an account.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I agree! My friend got married recently, and for a MONTH prior to her wedding, we got daily countdowns. And then on the day of her wedding, she posted four times within 2 hours that she was getting married today (all different status updates, but all very similar, so it wasn't an error uploading or anything). Now that she's been married, we have a retro-countdown "i can't believe ive been married for 3 days!" and "yay im married" IT'S ANNOYING! sorry, had to rant lol
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• That is the very reason why I never update my status and have hidden the ones who are full of drama from my newsfeed.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have hidden several people. I used to love facebook, but now that everyone and their brother's dog is on there it's not very fun.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yeah I know what you mean its annoying.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• They're attention whores.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I do that because I want my friends to know that I'm going through something and I could use some support but I can't speak about the problem at the moment.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 2:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010