So any guesses as to how this election is going to turn out?

Would be curious to see who got it right at the end of the day. I think the Republicans will take the house.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 10:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I also think the the Republicans will take the house. They have a shot at the Senate but it's a long shot.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 12:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Some will win, some will lose, and in the end we will have more balance in DC. It's a good day.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think it's going to be a lot more Republican wins than the pollsters predict...just can't wait to see what actually happens.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• With a lot of the recent comments obama has made, he's gotten a ton of in-active repubs off their butts to vote, some i know personally. He screwed the pooch with taht "back of the bus" comment.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Statistics show a turn in control at midterms. I would like to see a Rep.SuperMajority, who knows.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Pubs will get the house and some in senate..I will be satisfied with some balance..maybe i'll be surprised though and it will go better than I expect..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think the dems are screwed...but I guess we will just see when the poll results come in....
    Kristin2008

Answer by Kristin2008 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We shall see..I think the odds are good the GOP will take the House, but not the Senate and most of the states will have Republican governors.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yeah that was rich mhaney..along with calling Americans who are cons 'the enemy'
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I hope your right...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2010