TELL ME WHY

WHY IS IT THAT SOME WOMEN ARE SO HELPLESS WHEN IT COMES TO MEN??? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT THIS IS WHAT DRIVES THEM AWAY. NO MAN WANTS A WOMAN THAT CANT STAND UP FOR HERSELF. IT JUST MAKES YOU SEEM WEAK. WHY ALLOW YOUR HUSBANDS/SO/BF'S TO WALK ALL OVER YOU? WHY IS IT THAT SOME WOMEN MAKE MEN DEFINE WHO THEY ARE. SO WHAT YOU PUT ON WEIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAD HIS BABY...SO WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WHENEVER HE WANTS IT. AND TO ALL THE ONES WITH THE ANAL SEX QUESTIONS. ITS UNNATURAL. ITS A EXIT ONLY ZONE. IF THATS NOT WHAT YOU WANT THAN DONT DO IT. I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHY ARE SOME OF YOU SO WEAK???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Women are like that because of the lack of positive female role models growing up. It happens ALL the time. If your mother let her hubby walk all over her and boss her around, chances are the kids raised in that house will be the same way.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• LOL! DATS SO TRUE. LMAO
    Anonymous

• The truth hurts!
    Anonymous

• I don't know, I know that a lot of women submit to their husband's and you should never submit to any man, we don't want them in control.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I submit to my husband because he treats me damn well! I tried anal because he wanted to I thought it would be weird, I ended up liking it. I do everything for my husband I clean his laundry cook his dinner make our bed raise our children pay the bills I even have sex with him almost everytime he wants to. You know why? because I want to. I agree with him on most points and when we don't agree I don't act like a bitch to prove my point I talk to him and we come to a mutual agreement. It says in the bible wives submit to your husbands, and husbands listen to your wives. Maybe you guys are just so caught up trying to prove something to the world you can't realize the actual pleasure there is in caring for your man. We aren't weak you're just ignorant.
    Anonymous

• I AM THE OP.........
    AND ANON 3:29 DID YOU EVEN SIT AND TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY COMMENT. I DONT THINK SO. YET IM THE IGNORANT ONE. JUST LIKE YOU DO ALL OF THAT FOR YOUR MAN, I DO THE SAME SWEETIE. BUT I WILL BE DAMNED IF I AM DOING ALL OF THAT JUST TO BE DISRESPECTED AND MISTREATED. AND THAT IS WHAT MY QUESTION WAS. WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM TO TREAT US A CERTAIN WAY. YOU WANT TO QUOTE THE BIBLE, BUT TELL ME IN THE BIBLE WHERE IT SAYS THAT A MAN CAN DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU AND GET AWAY WITH IT. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY ONE THAT IS BEING MISTREATED AND ARE TOO BLIND OR MAYBE JUST NOT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE IT. AND BTW WHILE YOU ARE THERE BEING A SLAVE FOR YOURS, IM AN EQUAL PARTNER. LOL.
    Anonymous

• To anonymous 3:29 if you would take your time to read, comprehend, and understand the question then you would know that it's not about being a good wife and submitting to your husband, it's about being dogged, and how women allow themselves to be walked all over and taken advantage of. Its ok to compromise with your husband and try sexual things if you want to, but don't do it if you don't want to or you feel hubby will leave or won't be happy. You are a dumb bitch get a clue. Before you make comments on questions make sure you understand what you are answering to. The only ignorant one is you. I'm glad you like being a doormat it seems like the perfect job for you and you don't mind being stepped on. Make sure you take the garbage out Cinderella.
    Anonymous

• I think both the man and woman should submit to each other. We don't live in a day where women are secondary class citizens. We're equal and while we do want to make our men happy they have to make us just as happy too. If the man truly loved her he wouldn't want to do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable. I think some women may just be insecure at the time about losing their men over things that aren't really a big deal. Men can only do what we let them so I say stop letting them!

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• TO THE OP..... Y ARE YOU CALLING SOMEONE ELSE WEAK WHEN YOU ARE POSTING ANON!!!! SEEMS A LITTLE WEAK TO ME!!! I THINK THERE IS A HAPPY MEDIUM I DONT BELIVE IN BOWING DOWN TO OUR HUSBANDS BUT I ALSO DONT LIKE THOSE BITCHY WOMEN ON A POWER TRIP WHO TREAT THEIR HUSBANDS LIKE DOGS AND GIVE THEM AN ALLOWENCE AND REFUSE SEX AND JUST WANT TO BE A PLAIN BITCH ALL THE TIME (NOW THAT WILL DRIVE AND MAN TO CHEAT OR AWAY) IV SEEN IT A MILLION TIMES..... I DONT THINK A WIFE SHOULD HAVE THE POWER TO "LET" THEIR HUSBAND DO ANYTHING NOR SHOULD HE "LET" US DO ANYTHING WE ARE ALL ADULTS AND CAN REALLY DO WHAT THE HELL WE WANT AND WE CAN HANDLE IT LIKE ADULTS AND DISAGREE LIKE THEM ,NOT BE ASSHOLES TO EACHOTHER!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• TO SCARED MOMMY.
    POSTING ANONYMOUS DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE WEAK GENIOUS......IT WAS AN ANONYMOUS QUESTION.
    Anonymous