If you could have ANYTHING no matter the price, what would it be and why?

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hrm.... my own house and my divorce to be final
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• for my house to be paid off.. or a new vehicle since both of ours are on the verge.. mostly I'd want my sons college to be paid for..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• A new house!! When hubs and I moved into our 650 sq ft house 16 years ago, it was the 2 of us and our cat and the house was just the right size.... Well over the years we have acquired stuff, had 3 kids, and we have outgrown the house and need more space! I also would like to live in a different city, closer to my parents and my hubs work.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• There is nothing I want that I don't already have, except a grandchild, this is the one thing missing in my life.

Answer by older at 11:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• my shildhood, the best thing ever in my life , i think no price for this wish
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The house my husband and I are looking at. It's practically perfect. We just need to talk to the lender and see if we can get pre-qualified for it. That would be fabulous.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• A fully loaded Chevy Equinox. I love the look, the style just the everything about it...a close second would be my house with three extra bedrooms on it. I love my house, I need a couple of extra rooms.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• A house that I picked out.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 11:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Our dream home.
    Mom2Girls83

Answer by Mom2Girls83 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• A maid. I am a horrible housekeeper and I'm sure somebody could use the work.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010