abortion (pro choice people please read!)

i am for abortion, becuase if you got pregant and it was aciidental and youer like poor as hell, on drugs, etc, or even got raped and got preagnt, chanes are you probaly arent going to want to keep it. I am just wondering, why are women not for all womens rights, and abortion falls under womens right,becuase it is a women choice wether or not she is ready for an abortion physically/menataly. so why are alot of women not for it, the baby is consider a ftus, and like nothing, if you get it done in like 6 weeks or less or whatever, and it is probaly better for the baby to.

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• ok yes im pro choice i think it should aways be a womens right to choose but befor you come in here making a stink about women who dont believe in abortion do your reasearch. a baby at 6weeks has a heart beat. Everyone has the right to believe in what they want. I think abortion should be done befor 6weeks anythin after should not be allowed.
    Anonymous

• I personally think that every woman that is against abortion for any reason should have to adopt a child that was born because the mother didn't want it and didn't get an abortion.
    Anonymous

• if u think u r grow enough to have sex y cant u deal with the out come?? u made the baby deal with it.. and what the fuck do u mean abort it if its an accident? r u stupid!! thats one of the worst reasons to get one! THERE IS ADOPTION PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT KID! And what just bc we have vaginas we have to vote for that? and agree with all the other women? i look at it in other ways to me it is murder. 6 wks it has a beating heart. ur rippin a human life out of ur body. and u dont find that wrong? just bc its a fetus doesnt mean its not human or a life. plus woman have abortions up to 20 weeks!! and let me guess u think thats right too?? Why not give a child a chance to have a life? i may not be able to afford any more kids but ill be damned it i put me 1st.. i rather that baby be givin to a loving family then to kill it.. ur just inhuman. ur reasons for abortion r immature if u ask me!!!
    Anonymous

• Many of us who can actually spell consider the "fetus" a human. We hate that a doctor cuts that baby up and sucks it out of its egg donor. You may be able to live with that but I cannot.

Anonymous

• I think every women should have the right to take birth control and or not have sex. If you are poor then their are free clinics to get it. If you are raped you can get plan b without reporting the rape.
    Anonymous

• ummmmmmmm pro choice and "pro abortion" are two very different things. i am all for women's rights and the woman's right to terminate a pregnancy at their discretion. but i would not personally have one unless i had to.

lovinmyseabee

Answer by lovinmyseabee at 3:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• wow... some of the anon posters are the ones that give the rest of us a bad name!
    I am pro-choice, because it's my body, my choice. I don't quite have the same reasoning process as you, though. I don't have a "whatever" attitude toward it. I don't consider a fetus nothing. After all, our children were fetuses once. Still, I believe there are circumstances where it should be allowed. As I've heard on here many times, "pro-choice does not mean pro-abortion".
    Anonymous