Would you willingly ever move into a home you knew had paranormal activity?

Why or why not?
If it was your goal to help the entity hanging around, how would you do it?

Asked by _Tam_ at 11:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have done this a few times. It can really suck at first and sometimes you have to put a lot of time and energy into getting the *whatever-it-is* to leave. My dh and I experienced this in our current home and it really wore on us at first. Apparitions, crazy smells and I was even shit. It was horrible. But we got real strong and came together with more love and strength than the thing could handle. We still have something but it's a more positive thing...mostly benign activity in the kitchen and we are very close to figuring this out, as well. I wonder why you ask?

Answer by BluDog at 11:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yeah
    Most paranormal activity is just overactive imaginations

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• nope wouldn't bother me at all.. I am pretty good at house cleansing and I am pretty sure I could kick the culprits butt out the door.

Answer by MamaJasmine at 10:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, I would not. There's already enough evil to fight against in the world that I want my home to be a place of peace and rest.

Answer by kittieashy at 11:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sure. (Already do)

Answer by Kaelansmom at 1:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I've never lived in a house without some kind of paranormal activity in it... And yes, I have moved in to places knowing ahead of time there was energy there... It's never bothered me, it's just a part of life...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Well I don't believe in the paranormal so I would totally move into a home that was reported to have paranormal activity. Especially if there were a discount. I keep an open mind though, and am interested in being proven wrong on this opinion.

Answer by Dakshayani at 3:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• no way...

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• oh and because it would freak the shit out of me..

• It would not bother me at all, not being afraid will make an evil entity go away and a good one stay.

Answer by older at 11:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010