Would you willingly ever move into a home you knew had paranormal activity?

Why or why not?
If it was your goal to help the entity hanging around, how would you do it?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 11:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have done this a few times. It can really suck at first and sometimes you have to put a lot of time and energy into getting the *whatever-it-is* to leave. My dh and I experienced this in our current home and it really wore on us at first. Apparitions, crazy smells and I was even burned...no shit. It was horrible. But we got real strong and came together with more love and strength than the thing could handle. We still have something but it's a more positive thing...mostly benign activity in the kitchen and we are very close to figuring this out, as well. I wonder why you ask?
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yeah
    Most paranormal activity is just overactive imaginations
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• nope wouldn't bother me at all.. I am pretty good at house cleansing and I am pretty sure I could kick the culprits butt out the door.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 10:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, I would not. There's already enough evil to fight against in the world that I want my home to be a place of peace and rest.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 11:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sure. (Already do)
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 1:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I've never lived in a house without some kind of paranormal activity in it... And yes, I have moved in to places knowing ahead of time there was energy there... It's never bothered me, it's just a part of life...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Well I don't believe in the paranormal so I would totally move into a home that was reported to have paranormal activity. Especially if there were a discount. I keep an open mind though, and am interested in being proven wrong on this opinion.
    Dakshayani

Answer by Dakshayani at 3:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• no way...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• oh and because it would freak the shit out of me..
    maxsmom11807

• It would not bother me at all, not being afraid will make an evil entity go away and a good one stay.

Answer by older at 11:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2010