Is there anything you are allergic to (or in some cases, what aren't you allergic to)?

I’m not aware of any allergies, though I’m not a fan of nuts (except for the obvious kind.. pervs)

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 11:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Funny you should mention NUTS...I just found out last winter that I am allergic to tree nuts. I can have them in small amounts, but I went 'hog wild' over brazil nuts last year, and broke out in a fine rash on my top lip. In discussing this with my sister, I realized that this only happens when I've had a week or so with a big bag of (previously) irresistible nuts. I always include them in my holiday decorating, and part of my enjoyment of the new year has been munching away the display. I guess this year I'll be giving them way. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm not allergic to any foods. I am allergic to an antibiotic.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am allergic to grass, dust, animal dander, I can't remember what else.. I answered a question like this yesterday but now can't remember... that's really the most tho
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Just recently became allergic to penicillin.

Answer by older at 11:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Allergic to penicillin.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm alergic to a lot of the usual things but I'm most upset about being allergic to mustard. I had a crab cake for dinner on a first date..I specifically asked if it had any mustard in it was told no....well i did...so...lol....spent my first date with that man in the emergency room.
    LoriannMc

Answer by LoriannMc at 11:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm allgeric to lima beans and have seasonal allergies that flare up with the tree pollen is high.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I developed an allergy to melons (cantalope and honey dew) as an adult which sucks because I love melons, I am also allergic to grass and have seasonal allergies.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am sensitive to honeydew. Everytime I would eat them, my mouth would tingle, so I stopped eating them. My Dad had the same problem until, one day, his throat swelled up. I don't want to have that happen, so no more honeydew for me :-(

mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm allergic to shellfish, and certain fruits make my throat itch.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010