tested today.....

my period is due tuesday/wed and after being sick and being ever so tired i decied to take a test today and it was negative...!!!! i am so up set i cant stop crying. I really felt different this time. Guess i'll just have to wait for my period to come now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a few days and test again. false negatives are very common sweetie! don't let it get you depressed. You've got a very important symptom- NO PERIOD! best of luck! and like always, if you are in doubt, go get a blood test done by your doctor.
    Anonymous

• Don't be upset yet. It could still be too early. Wait to see if u miss your period. Trust me it's definetely not a for sure negative.
    Anonymous

• Thanks girls.... ust built my hopes up!! i was sick 15 mins after dinner the other night, and have been so tired i could sleep all day, and have no go in me....!! Symptoms that are very unlike me. Its tough on my partner too!! We dont get much alone time as he works away so its hard for us to get the time.
    Anonymous

• Aww... I got the same thing today :( I'm soooo bummed!!! We haven't been TTC very long, but it's still so depressing!!! Let's hope AF stays away and we get our BFP's next week... I'll cross my fingers for you and you do the same for me! Maybe it'll work better :)
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 3:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• You can also go get a blood test if u want. An HCG above 5 is all u need. But I would just wait til sunday or monday and test again.
    Anonymous

• I did the same thing in June, I tested 4 days too early, and it said negative. Just give it a few days. Do you know when you ovulate? I went online and found an ovulation calculator, and it told me the probable days that I would be ovulating, and thats when we did it, and BAM! I was pregnant! Good Luck!!!!
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i took five pregnancy tests and finally on the fifth one there was a line, a very faint one but it was there! Everyone is right, dont get discouraged it may just be to soon.
    connorsmommy07

Answer by connorsmommy07 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Dont lose hope ;)
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• yeah my period was supposed to be due tomorrow(monday) and I tested on thursday and got a positive. I'm just now 4 weeks
    Anonymous

• OK, First...just take a deep breath. Now, the two most easiest answers that i can give you that is either go to the drug store and get different tests, or go to your doctor and just get the blood work done. If you're like me and you don't like needles, you can get a "pee" test. They trace the hormone levels or something like that in your pee and if it is too high, then they give you a blood test to make sure. Problem solved. O! One more thing.... STRESS CAN BRING ON FALSE TESTS. I know its easire said than done but don't stress it. When it is time and you are least expected, you will recieve.....everytime!
    Itshard4me

Answer by Itshard4me at 10:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2008