Is anyone else annoyed that reality shows give no talent people like "the situation" fame?

He just grosses me out! NASTY NASTY!

And he is becoming a mainstream celeb...or already is. WHY? What the crap has he done and what is he good at besides being a slimeball!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 11:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• Nothing. And watching people dress like them is killing me. I want to laugh at them for trying so hard to look like them. But I refrain.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I hate it too! That is why I do not watch shows like the Jersey Shore. What bugs me even more is how the girls on "teen mom" have become celebs, and I do not understand what is soo great about becoming pregnant at 16?!?!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• of course
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• drives me insane that random people are famous now just because they are FN crazy. You use to have to have talent to be famous
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 11:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I just wonder "Why" do you would watch? They are sad people and laughing at them is not my thing. Remember they are the ones with last laugh, as they become rich.
    I do not watch any reality show, that is how I vote.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• its so ridiculous.. I can't even watch that show..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It's crazy that they even make shows like Jersey Shore and Big Brother. They are all a waste of time. You make a good point about "The Situation" and other Jersey Shore cast members gaining such fame, because why would people want to look up to such an idiot? They are nasty- and soon the creators of Jersey Shore are going to have to make a sequel called The Clap!!!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think it's the "train-wreck" thing. Even though it's awful, you still have to look.
    Just like Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag, Lindsay Lohan... you get the point.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Oh my gosh, but I was just thinking this morning while watching the morning news broadcast! WHY are these people on television and why do people keep watching them??????? And on top of the "fame", they're making megabucks, while people who are much more deserving of both the fame & money (say, for medical research maybe?) go completely unrecognized & unfunded.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:49 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Why did I put "nothing" I think I was answering another question. Yeah, that made sense.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2010