i want to dress up sexy for my husband but i am 26 weeks pregnant and i feel unsexy and fat...i have strech marks..i dont know what i should do..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• he won't care but if you want to do something funny dress up as juno>>>LOL
    Anonymous

• I'm quite sure your hubby won't mind, but in fact will probably think your even more sexy for trying. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and he got you that way so he better enjoy your efforts to still please him during these hormonal, emotional times of yours. And for the stretch marks I'm pretty sure that he don't care about them. No man would turn down sex or a woman because of stretch marks unless he's crazy. REMEMBER U ARE SEXY AND U STILL GOT IT. GO GET UR MAN GIRL AND WORK IT!
    Anonymous

• i'll tell you what my dh told me... he doesn't care about anything but those boobies and booties!!! have fun!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 3:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• put on a half bodysuit thats red with red sweats (leave your belly exposed) and paint circles on your belly and be a gumball machine!!!! i saw it last year when i was preg but i was only 5 weeks on halloween so i didnt do it but it looked so cute
    Anonymous

• Do you mean for halloween, or just lingerie?? Babydolls are perfect or pregnant woman.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I WOULD JUST GO FOR IT UNLESS HE SEEMS TURNED OFF BY YOU!!! IV BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE SAME THING IM 28 WEEKS AND FEEL LIKE A MAJOR COW AND HE DOES SEEM TURNED OFF BY ME RIGHT NOW SO THATS BEEN HOLDING ME BACK BUT ID GO FOR IT IF EVERYTHING IS NORMAL WITH THE TWO OF YOU!! AND IF ITS NOT HEY THAT MIGHT SPARK THINGS UP!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Go for it! My husband found me to be extremely sexy while I was pregnant. And he loved having me dress up for him. I think it's because he never expected it because I felt so poorly about my body at the time, but the way he looked at me made my confidence sky-rocket.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• sexy is an attitude not an outfit
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• The most turned on my h got when I was pregnant was when I was wearing a nursing bra and just to get his attention one day he came into the bedroom and I was sitting there on the bed leaned back like I was reading a book. I was wearing the bra with it open (nipples exposed) and a skirt with no panties, legs open wide so that when he walked in the bedroom door he couldn't care less about my stretch marks or my belly! Good thing I was already pregnant or I would have been that night!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• babydoll lingerie is perfect when pregnant. And you know what, alot of men find their pregnant wifes very sexy. My husband says that he finds me sexy when I'm even 38 weeks pregnant....so, Don't worry. You may look at yourself and see how big you are, but he probably looks at you and sees how beautiful the mother of his unborn child looks like.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 7:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2008