What should I get hubby for our 15th wedding anniversary?

Terms:
- Anniversary is Nov. 11th!
- We agreed on a $50 limit.
- Traditional anniversary gift is Crystal.
- Modern anniversary gift is watches.

For past anniversaries, I wrote him a book listing all the things I love about him, special memories, and songs/items that always make me think of him. For our 9th anniversary, I gave him a gift for each year of our marriage (e.g., a paper gift for year 1-paper anniversary and leather gloves for the leather anniversary year, etc.)

I was going to make him a photo book with all our special pictures, but due to scheduling and technical problems, I had to abandon that project.

He's not much of a wine drinker, but on our 2004 out-of-state vacation, we found a bottle from a local winery that he loved. I located the winery online and can order a bottle of it if I order it as a gift basket (cheese, crackers, wine, corkscrew) and pay almost $20 to ship.

Thoughts?

LadyJag

Asked by LadyJag at 11:43 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Do it (the wine thing) great Idea!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2010