i am not shure if i am pregnant

i have had morning sicknees and my monthly was only 2 days and only spotting and the smell of food turns my stomic
i am afraid to do a pregnacy test because they dont work and the reason why i say this is because when i was pregnant with my son tommy i went to the er and they did a urin test and a bloodtest and both came back that i was not pregnant but i knew that i was so i have no clue what i should do

bedow36

Asked by bedow36 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor. There is no other way to tell for sure than a test or an ultrasound.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would say if they do not work for you to go to the doctor and ask for a ultrasound
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You can definitely give an at home preg test another try. Sometimes it's easier to pee in a cup first and then dip the stick into the cup rather than peeing directly on the stick. If it does come back negative and you are still thinking you're pregnant, then try your Dr. They can do a blood test, or a quick scan with an ultrasound. Your symptoms are pointing toward pregnancy, so it's best to find out as soon as you can and start regular OB check-ups. Good luck!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Doctor for sure
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 12:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010