eyeliner...

wwhat kind of eyeliner do you use? and what color is it? and how much is it and where do u get it?

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use Revlon waterproof eyeliner, the twisty-stick kind. It's black. I think it was $7.99 and I got it at Walgreens when I still worked there.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I have 2 different ones, depending on the look I'm going for. For the most part I wear Avon Glimmersticks in black, it's a twisty one like the poster above mention, and I think I got it for around $5. I also have a liquid eyeliner, I bought the cheap one because I didn't know if I'd have the skill/talent for applying liquid! After about 10 tries, I think I have it down (for the most part!), it's by Wet n Wild and it was like $2.50.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Maybelline New York "Line Stylist" - black sparkle It's a twist-stick type.
    I got it free for hosting a party featuring their make up products. (houseparty.com)
    Anonymous

• I use J.A.N.E. Oneliners in Black. It's not a pencil, has the twist stick. Not sure how much. Under 3 dollars I think.
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I use Clinique's cream shaper for eyes, they are so worth it. They cost about $15.00 a piece but they always go on smooth and stay put. The ones I always use are called-brown sugar, egyptian, and starry plum. I love them.
    jaimielea

Answer by jaimielea at 5:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I use Ulta's automatic liner in moss. It's a nice neutral brownish khaki green. I've tried dozens of brands of eyeliner, and this one lasts the longest. I love the stuff. Their shadows are good too, very long lasting. Oh, and they're less than 10 bucks.

BTW, since someone above me posted about Clinique's cream shapers, I also wanted to comment on those. They don't last as long as Ulta's liners, but the Egyptian color is gorgeous!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I use the 99-cent Wet 'n' Wild. Black, always black, and lots of it.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008