I am about 4 weeks preg and i have some lower abdominal pane is this normal or no?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 11:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• occasional slight cramiping, almost like light menstrul cramping is normal, if it becomes at all debilitating, or painful instead of just uncomfortable, or if their is any bleeding with it you should go to a doctors right away.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• it is not unusual. if it becomes extremly painful (difficulty standing, walking or sitting up right) call your midwife or ob. weird aches and pains and discomfort are very common as you uterus and body grow and strech. congrats on the pregnancy!
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 11:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• it feels like cramps like if right now i would be on my period but instead no period and just cramps and a positive preg test
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Drink lots of water. When you are pregnant it's really easy to get dehydrated. When your body is thirsty you will get cramps. I had this issue throughout every pregnancy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I get that too and I'm not sure of my exact pregnancy in weeks but I thought my period was coming on as well b/c of the cramping but nope, no blood & a positive test so I'm assuming it's normal. It's a pain in the butt lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 12:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• your telling me lol
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes.Alot is going on in there.Its normal to feel crampy and bloated.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 12:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010