How do you spice things up?

When there is hardly any time for you and your SO and life gets so hecktic what are some ways that you guys take a little time to spice things up between ya'll? I mean the only thing here lately has been a movie (at home) when my 1 year is down for bed:( Its rather sad and disheartening to think about! I miss the fire we used to have! I NEED some cute ideas for us to do with the limited amount of time we have because a babysitter doesnt come easy these days.....

IziksMommy09

Asked by IziksMommy09 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• It's sad that me and hubby have to sneak a quick one when the kids are not around or not in sight(a kiss! you dirty girl.LOL) But we do a date night or just spend time doing things together.  He's a computer geek and I'm going to school to be on too (so I can understand him when he talks about computers, finally.  Funny thing is, I am getting deeper into the stuff he's never learned, like binary and scripting.)  We're going to rebuilt my computer soon.  Just hanging out is great.  Maybe you can wait til the baby is in bed, have a nice candle lit dinner, then exchange massages (hand, feet, shoulders....) or even share a bath.  Or one activity for different nights in case baby wakes up.  Get creative.good luck

mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We shower together a lot. Its a nice way to be intimate.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We have a 6 month old baby and I have 2 teens and 1 adult teen (18) from my last marriage. She is out of school right now and a great help with the baby so when ever we need a break...which is rare once a month she takes the baby for the day...otherwise...showering together, and our weekly date night has been a great way to be romantic and what not...DH's mom loves having the baby on our date nights and it gives her a chance to spoil her 1st grand child.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010