almost 1 year of ttc and still nothing. adult content

in december of last year i had my iud taken out, dh and i have been ttc ever since. i am starting to get worried that my iud may have "messed' me up. w/ m y first baby i got prgnant while i was on bc pills, and w/ my second we wasnt on bc and it just kinda happened, so i thought that trying to get pregnant would b a breeze! my heart have been shattered for months over this. i dont unsderstand why it was so easy to get pregnant w/ my other 2 kids and now its so hard. have u or do u know ne1 that has had this problem after having their merina iud removed?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard that it takes a good year to get back on track after taking out the IUD. So, your baby may be right around the corner.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• my first was a suprise so I thought my second would be a breeze too, I hadnt been on any birth control for a year before we started trying and it still took over a year and a half for me to get pregnant. I started charting my cycles at www.mymonthlycycles.com and had to learn to relax. It wasnt until I was ready to give up and decided that I was ok if we didnt have another that I actually got pregnant. good luck momma!
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• ive read that every person is differnt
    from getting prego rigjt away to not ever being able to...to haveing to do hormo injections to "reboot" your system anything an everything is possible after an iud
    mayg88

Answer by mayg88 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The same thing is happening 2 me I get pregnant on bc wit my first baby and got pregnant with my second baby 3 1/2 months later and now I've been trying for nearly 6months and nothing yet. It is possible to become infertile after multiple pregnancys but I still staying hopful!
    PrOuD_MaMa_2

Answer by PrOuD_MaMa_2 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010