Are you doing the cooking this Thanks Giving?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes, I always do the cooking. The amount of people always varies, last year I had 13, this year it will just be 6 of us. I love it!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, I am. My husband has to work so we can't go to family as both sides of the family are 4 hours in one direction and 12 in the other direction. So, I will cook a feast for two people before he goes to work. Christmas, though we will make the 4 hour journey to be with family members.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 12:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My mom and I are. It's the two of us and my daughter, maybe my grandma. I make certain things, she makes certain things.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes and No. We are going down to Indiana to visit my cousin for Thanksgiving and I promised my FIL I would cook on that Saturday. So, he gets two Thanksgiving dinners. This is the last time in a long time I will be close to family. We move to TX next year and nobody is close.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, I think we are just going to order it this year (Cracker Barrel) it is just the 4 of us and my daughter is only 3 so she doesn't eat much.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Well I cook every year. This year it will be 22 yippia.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am going to be helping my mom like I do every year.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes.. because I have gotten to the point where I am very picky about what my family eats.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 2:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010