Sexually Frustrated! (tmi) adult content

i have been with my fionce for 3 and a half years of which we have been sexually active for most.. but i dont think its important to him to Get me off.. you know give me an orgasm.. Everytime we do it, its vey short im talking 5 mins if that .. he doesnt even really do floor pllay.. it makes me feel awful, i have never had a bf like this.. i dont get it.. i get off maybe once every 6 months if that, i mean i take care of myself weekly.. and every now and then i get really mad and upset and if i try talking to him nicely about it he is always offend, So i give up idk what to do.. i really dont, i go down on him time to time (tmi) and he always gets off and every time we have sex he gets off.. he never goes down on me and our sex is just over when he is done..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• Okay... well, I hate to say it. But if he won' t listen to you when you talk to him, it's time to toss him out. I mean if he loves you then your needs would be important to him. I always hear "men have needs" well, women have needs too, dang it! So... try again to CALMLY talk to him about it and how it makes you feel un-important to him and if he doesn't make an honest effort... then boot him out. Or maybe he'll go see a sex therapist with you. I wish you luck!
    ferguson81

Answer by ferguson81 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sounds like a pretty selfish lover to me. Why have you been putting up with this for 3-1/2 years?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I find it is easier to address these things when you aren't eyeball to eyeball. Write him a letter. Try not to be judgemental or harsh. At least you'll know he knows how you feel. then, if she doesn't change it is his fault. You will have tried.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• get rid of him theres plenty of guys who can take care of ur needs.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yeah well some guys need to grow up a bit. If he is not willing to make it work then make it work for your self. I would also hold out on him a little bit. Not being immature with him but just tell him that you would love to give him a bj but your feeling neglected. It is hard for men to grasp the concept that it takes more than a minute for us to get ready for sex.
    Get some reading material for him. I mean some men need to be educated. Some people use toys, other people read romance novels. Getting your self ready to go is helpful too. Think about sex, think about what turns you on. If he can not possibly help you out then you need to teach him that in order for this union to work both have to get pleasure out of it. Other wise what is sex all about? Making half of the couple happy?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• how old is he, most guys are selfish lovers when they are young but as they get older the womens pleasure becomes more important.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010