Where will you be?

If you keep doing what you are doing, where will you be in the next 5 years? will you be happy?

arbnmom

Asked by arbnmom at 12:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'll still be the dutiful navy wife, following my husband from duty station to duty station and never establishing roots or connections..So probably not.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If nothing changer in the next 5 years? We would be moving to a 2 bedroom apt. and Son and Daughter would be in the rooms ad DH and I in the living room. We would be happy but not 'happy'.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I was asking this question because I was asked the same thing a year and half ago and was in corporate america working as an accountant making great money, but I was not TRULY happy. I was introduced to Arbonne International and now own my own health and wellness company, take great trips, being my own boss, winning great prizes, using amazing products and loving life!! I enjoy sharing great products and our amazing opportunity to others out there that may be in a similar situation as far as answering no to this question. ha! Hope this may help soe of you and I would love to share my journey with Arbonne and how it has changed family life!!!
    arbnmom

Comment by arbnmom (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would be most happy to continue what I am doing. What I am doing is working full time in science, making more and more time for my two girls. I recently declined some new projects so I could have more family time.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have no idea, and that's the scary part.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If our finances keep going the way they're going we're going to have to sell our house. If only my job would give me more hours I could contribute more, but as of right now I can only contribute 90 a week. If that. If we had suitable daycare (I.E. My parents closer) I would be able to get a full time job and contribute more to the home. As far as everything else outside of finances we'll be happy, just not sure what else.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Considering my job may be ending by the end of the year, I hope to have found another job that pays the same as this one does. If that's the case, we'll be home owners and nearly debt free. We're also hoping to have custody of my bonus son (in two years, he'll be able to choose which parent he wants to live with).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010