can we stop?

ok there r a lot of abortion ?s goin around and we all know everyone has their own opinion.. they cause too much of bitchin and people being really rude.. If we all just stop talkin about abortion and move onto something else it wouldnt be like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I agree. You get the same answers and dramas as the last question. It's just something that not everyone is going to agree on.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 3:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• LOL ID AGREE ON A NORMAL LEVEL BUT...... SOME OF THESE WOMEN WILL BE RUDE AND BITCHY ON WHATEVER ?'S YOU ASK ALTHOUGH I DO AGREE THAT POLITICAL AND ABORTION ?'S SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IT'S CAUSING ALOT OF PROBLEMS!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I think that abortion is an issue that isn't just going to go away on here... it's actually sad some of the reactions that people have to an abortion question. You can have your own opinion but this site is designed to help other Moms and sometimes they need help in that topic. The whole abortion question is always going to stir up drama but some women are in the postition that they are actually considering an abortion so I feel it as my job to give my honest opinion and hopefully change their mind. So whether some people are going to be "bitchy" about it or not, I'll still answer an abortion question. I think a lot of people just need to grow up on here.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2008