• In the Spotlight:

Trying to stay happy

Yesterday was a truely fantastic day for me...I have been so depressed for so long and take meds for it, but for some unknown reason yesterday I suddenly felt light and free and happy...I visited my SO at his job (he is a belman) and we drove around in the van talking and laughing and I stayed with him about 2 hours...We flirted all day and then had an incredible evening. I then couldn't sleep last night, and woke up at 5 am depressed as hell. I got up, and stayed up about 2 hours then went back to bed with my SO, who got up shortly after. I got up again to see him and sat snuggling next to him while he drank his coffee..He kept asking what was wrong, and I told him I was down about not finding work yet, but honestly, idk what is wrong..Yesterday was awesome, and I would give almost anything to recapture how I felt, but I don't have a clue how it happened, or what to do to get it back...I just want to lie in bed today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Health

• Go take a walk and find happiness in your self. Listen to the wind, smell the air, feel the breeze.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Ah...depression sucks.

Write down everything you felt, the pure joy of it. Write down the times and what was going on around you. Try to find a pattern. I wish I could offer up more advice :(
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010