possible head injury

My NOW EX, then SO beat my head a week ago yesterday, it is still hard to move my neck and I have had a head ache since, I know more than likely I got a concussion, and my head has felt foggy and a weird piercing pain, tylenol is not helping, I feel foggy in my head and can not think, it is too late to go to the doctor, isn't the doctor going to ask why I waited.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Health

• It is not too late. Then you will find out what you can do for the pain and stiffness. Please go. Don't worry about the questions. Take care of yourself!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Go to the ER hunny, You really need to be seen immediately. If they ask why you waited, tell them if you know, or say I don't know. Don't worry about what they think. Tell them what happened. I am worried for you - please go now. Keep us updated as to your outcome. GL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• GO TO THE ER.... NOW!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 1:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It is never too late to go to the dr, you should go NOW, please.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• just because you think its too late doesnt mean it is. its too late if you went into a concussion based coma. please take care of yourself.
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2010