HELP PLS :( adult content

so im 4 days late on my period :( ive takin a couple dollar store test & they came back negitive & i had my IUD takin out on oct/5 could i be pregnant? we are TTC & the last week or so my nipples have been dark, ive had alot of clear discharge, tirdness & ive been eating all the time :) any Opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• your hormones could be out of wack or you could be pregnant....try one of those ept pregnancy tests and if it's still negative, wait a few more days for your period and if it dosen't show, call your doctor GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You know op, you are going to have to wait for an official test finding to get your answer, we can all speculate until the cows come home but it won't mean anything until a real test is done and confirmed, sending baby dust your way love!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Your hormones are probably out of wack since having the IUD removed causing your period to be late. Same thing happened to me.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Good luck and lots of baby dust. I think it could be your hormones because of the IUD just wait a few more days and test again.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i got my iud taken out on august 21 on the 23 i had some bleeding for a couple days i got my first period on sep11 an my secong one on october 10 ....
    mayg88

Answer by mayg88 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Could definetly be your hormones due to the IUD removal. Gl though!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010