bump this if you think this would be a better site without the ANONYMOUSLY button.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I don't care. Everyone here is pretty much anon to me anyway regardless of screenname/avatar
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think anonymous is good sometimes, for people to ask a question that they wouldnt ask otherwise, or to answer a question more honestly then they would have, using some personal experience that they dont want the whole world knowing is from them. I dont like when people use it to be mean, but I do like having it there for the people that use it the right way.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• OMG get over the anons already. People are rude and ignorant on here whether they are a ? or an avatar. New questionsbanging head into wall please...

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yeah...I don't see what the big deal is. Some stuff is private and you don't want it associated with your name. Then people will be like, "hey, its the ____ lady!"
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It doesn't bother me. I don't use anon, but if I don't like an answer that is when the down vote comes in handy because they lose points.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• the ANONYMOUS button does not bother me. i find i agree with ANON about half of the time..just like all the other posts that are named.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• arg... after reading some of these questions today, sometimes its no wonder they hide behind Anon.. ugh... BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The anons don't bother me. I don't use anon but I can understand why some people would.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I like the anon button. Sometimes you want a little privacy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think anon is fine if you just want to ask a question that you may be embarrassed by or something. But it is bad if you use it so you can attack people and be rude. But you have to take the good with the bad, I just ignore the ones that are totally rude.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2010