I had a total hysterctomy,nothing so why do I..

Still get only sometimes a discharge from what?There's nothing there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Health

• How long ago was your hyst? If it was in the past month, expect discharge up to a month. Maybe it's just some normal vaginal moisture, or a yeast infection?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• p.s. I had one too, about 5 years ago....friend me if you'd like and check out hystersisters.org. :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• When I had my complete hyst I was told that the stitches themselves wouldn't completely dissolve for another 4 mos. I have diabetes, and therefore heal more slowly than the "average" person so I was told to double that! HTH!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I had a hyster 6 years ago and sometime i get it to. it could be vagial dischage, the actual vagina part is still in there
    mommywood13

Answer by mommywood13 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• even though you have had a total hysterectomy, it could still be vaginal and clitoral discharge
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010