Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Does anyone know how to fill out these modification packets?

I am going for modification of child support and I have 123 pages of gibberish.. I dont understand any of it. I dont have an attrny and Legal Aid is usless at this point. I wish this would be so much easier

Answer Question

Asked by mommyoftristan at 12:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 16 (2,903 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • shit if you figure it out. let meknow

    Answer by 1htmma4624 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • lol. will do :)

    Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • i would set up an apt with the court facilitator, they had to look over all my papers before i filed for divorce and you can pay an extra like $20. to have them do it for you. depending on what state your in

    Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.