Have you read the Open Letter to Rush Limbaugh from a active online Hillary Clinton Supporter?

http://hillbuzz.org/2010/10/27/an-open-letter-to-rush-limbaugh-and-his-listeners/

Dear Rush,

It’s my great hope that some of your listeners find a way to get this letter to you, or that it makes it to “Snerdley” and finds its way into your hands. I don’t think even you understand just how much damage Obama has done to the Democrat Party — to the point where formerly lifelong Democrats like myself, and everyone here at HillBuzz.org, are actively working to expose the party and literally burn it to the ground for the good of the country.

None of this is being reported in the media, but a Civil War in the Democrat ranks has been raging since May 31st, 2008…

myame

Asked by myame at 1:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• .
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• From the article:"In Iowa, I watched Obama’s ACORN and SEIU goons push and shove old people, bully them, and intimidate them when they wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton.  I saw scores of Illinois license plates fill the parking lots outside caucus locations, with Chicagoland Obama supporters illegally entering the Caucus sites to vote for Obama and game Iowa for him.  Having planned ahead, Obama supporters actually RAN those caucus sites, and held the doors open for all these fraudulent voters to walk right in, without being asked for IDs, where they then took control of the caucuses and bullied the Iowa residents into supporting Obama — lest they be called RAAACISTS! out in the open in front of their friends and neighbors in those open-air caucuses."

~ Very Interesting.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Indeed.

The dem party has been overtaken..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• :"In Iowa, I watched Obama’s ACORN and SEIU goons push and shove old people, bully them, and intimidate them when they wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton. I saw scores of Illinois license plates fill the parking lots outside caucus locations, with Chicagoland Obama supporters illegally entering the Caucus sites to vote for Obama and game Iowa for him. Having planned ahead, Obama supporters actually RAN those caucus sites, and held the doors open for all these fraudulent voters to walk right in, without being asked for IDs, where they then took control of the caucuses and bullied the Iowa residents into supporting Obama — lest they be called RAAACISTS! out in the open in front of their friends and neighbors in those open-air caucuses."

Proof? o right none needed.....
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm not believing much of that.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think the democratic party (in DC) has moved way to far to the left. Most dems that I know seem to be center left, not jumping off the cliff like Pelosi. I don't know if this is real or not as far as the letter goes; but I do believe there is some desent in the dem party.
    BobbieB

Answer by BobbieB at 1:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Proof? o right none needed....

How about you grow "some"~ Write the author at Hillbuzz and ask them for proof...  LOL

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

I tend agree with this statment. The majority of American's do not want the Progressive Agenda.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sour grapes from before the election. I have no doubt that many Hilary supporters within the Democratic party felt that HC was snubbed during the nominee selection process.

Everyone has their opinion.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Proof? o right none needed....

No, Im asking the poeple who posted here AS IF it were TRUE...Seems your standrads get owered when you WANT to agree

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2010