am i having pregnancy sypmtons? adult content

i been having minor cramps , and my period is no were near could it be a sign of pregnancy . me an my boyfriend been having unprotected sex for about 7 months now and i still havent got pregnant . and i dont think its going to happen . but i been looking on the internet and early cramping is a definetly sign of early pregnancy can anyone help me?

jassy252

Asked by jassy252 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a test. We can't tell you if you are pregnant. If you are having unprotected sex then yes, you can get pregnant. If you are NOT trying to get pregnant, then use a condom or other reliable form of birth controll. If you go to the doctor, you can get a blood test and find out if you are pregnant of not 10 days after having sex.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 1:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Take a test.. It doesn't matter how long you have unprotected sex.. you could get pregnant anytime.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Have you missed your period? How old are you and why aren't you on birth control?
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• every time I've been pregnant I've had cramping like I was about to start my period and it never came....
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Take a test, or contact your doctor. Sounds like you could be pregnant.

I was a teenage mother though, so I want to give you some advice.. If you aren't pregnant. WAIT! Being a teenage mother is VERY hard. Don't expect your boyfriend to remain by your side, because more than likely, he won't. Good luck.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• This is why there are HPTs.
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Why are you having unprotected sex? Not a smart thing to do.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Take a test to know for sure, if you think you could be pregnant, it seems like all the sudden you start experencing all the syptoms even if you are not. Also, I assure you that if you do not start using protection, you will get pregnant very soon. In many states, you can get on the pill at 16 without a parent knowing, some states, even younger, though some you do have to be 18.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010