im tired all the time and all i seem to want to do is eat wut could be wrong

im guessing this started when i quit my job i was unhappy there and i at least think im fine but im tired all the time and i want to eat all the time and my sex drive is shot i dont want to do it at which doesnt make my husband happy wut could be wrong?

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like it could be depression to me.. Have you spoken to your primary care provider about these issues?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• how far along in your cycle are you? women near their period often eat, a lot. Its the body's way of "checking" to see if it can get enough food to nurish mommy and growing baby. I find myself eating like a horse the week and half before my period. And of course, the fatigue is a given. Lol. Chart your cycle to see if it happens regularly
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• no i havent really talk to anyone about it my husband brings it up to me all the time and idk im not good at talking to alot of ppl about problems he even thinks its depression too, ive gone to theapists in the past but i dont think they worked
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Start moving around take walks while it is still warm and during the winter if it gets cold where you are join a gym or go to your local rec-center and walk on the treadmill or do more. It will improve not only your emotions, but health too. Not saying you're fat or need it because you're fat but exercise it a way of helping with depression as well.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• im suppose to get my peirod saturday and my cycle is every 25-26days and weve also were talking about having another baby but if were not doing anything nothing will happen and it becomes a fight as well cause he thinks im not attracted to him anymore and thats not the case i just want to feel how i used to
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• under active thyroid
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It sounds like depression.  Or, it could be your thyroid, or some other medical problem. See your doctor.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 9:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Depression, could also be thyroid.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• it really sounds like depression. you also might to have your thyroid checked as well. those are symptoms of a low thyroid level
    mommywood13

Answer by mommywood13 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• thank you, ive been reading alot about ur comments and im following up with my doc and will see wut happens
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2010