I am a mom with disability,lost my job in bad economy

...any work at home jobs for moms? I could lose my kids! Things are very bad now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Money & Work

• If you can afford to, start your own business. I can show you how! www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders. Sign up for just $25 until 5pm CST today. Dental, vision, Chiropractic and Prescription included.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Hello i understand how you feel i cant work i have to stay with the kids and theres not many jobs for army wifes. I did find a BBB approved business that allows anyone to work from home. If you want to know more tonight its only $1 tomorrow it goes back to the normal price thats $28. If you want to start before it goes back to the normal price there is a call tonight. I set up a special call for a few others and can join you in at 7:00 moutain time. You contact me through my site its www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 4:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• MY NEIGHBOR TOLD ME A WAY TO WORK FROM HOME. AFTER I HAD MY SURGERY I QUIT MY JOB AND NOW EARN MORE THAN I DID WHEN I WORKED FULL-TIME.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 6:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• If you would like more information about how I make money from home visit my website! I give tips and have guides on how to make money online! Good Luck in your search. Most of what I do I did not pay to start!! I would look into those first!!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Have you tried getting Disability? If you want to work at home I know of a awesome opportunity!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Go to www.ratracerebellion.com, check out all thier work from home jobs. I remember being interested in one that was specifically seeking individuals on disability. Open the blue pages of your phone book and start contacting local and state agencies that can help you. There is help out there, you have to work to find it, but it will be worth it.
    Anonymous

• I work on the computer it cost me nothing to do it and its very legit. click my page and I have a link to it. Check it out it works. I stay home and have three kids and it brings in good extra income.

histree

Answer by histree at 2:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I have a bunch of free places listed at http://tinyurl.com/homeoffice

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I sympathize. I am also disabled. Check out my website and decide if this is something you want to do:

http://www.shopandworkinyourpjs.com

Click on "Watch World Changer Movie" and watch the Presentation. or you can click on "Watch Business Mall Movie" and watch that Presenation. Good luck.
    Lily34584

Answer by Lily34584 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2008