Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Overdose on chocolate

You feel the same? too much darn candy in the house after Halloween.

:0)

 
sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 35 (70,598 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Not much a chocolate person.. but caramel... ooh.. cant pass that up
    Jambo4

    Answer by Jambo4 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • hopefully one can never overdose on chocolate. I never buy that much chocolate for Halloween in the first place. But this year we weren't home
    MrsDAP

    Answer by MrsDAP at 1:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • I made my teenage daughter take it to school to her friends. They loved it I am happy to be gone with it.
    mmmegan38

    Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • well its all the candy the kids scored on too! have to hide it...
    sarasmommy777

    Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010