Period Time adult content

Our favourite time of the month - NOT!!! How many days do you bleed for? and are you on the pill?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Health

• I bleed for 7. I am on the pill and I just changed to seasonique so now I on;y get 4 periods a year which is amazing!
    Courtybell

Answer by Courtybell at 1:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Well, for the past year+ I bled for 4 days with two days of very light spotting prior. Last month I spotted for 8 days and had a 2(2.5) day period. And this month, I had some spotting yesterday, which is 10 days before I start. LOL So...I haven't a clue anymore.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Oh...I use no form of birth control. And aside from condoms, never have.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I assume you are asking about seasonique but it has been great so far. the side effects are the same as taking the pill but I have been fine. I absolutely LOVE it. they have a list of side effects and FAQs on their website though :)
    Courtybell

Answer by Courtybell at 7:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• well i use to bleed 2months heavy then it would go to 2 days normal 3rd day heavy heavy and then spot the rest of the 2 days. then 3 months straight heavy. so now i have the mirena which causes me to have terrible headaches but is worth it. the mirena is being used to control even eventually stop the periods. its been a year and i love it cause now my bleeding is spotting and i am able to do things i like to do without worring of accidents from heavy bleeding
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I know you don't enjoy this now. But, when it's all over, you'll be surprised at how much you miss it. The knowledge that you can't have a child, that you're old. It's sad.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 9:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I heard of that but didn't want to be on it I don't want to mess with Mother nature I guess. That does sound good though. Any side affects?
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010