What to feed my 4.5mths old son.

My son is 4.5mths old i cud nt breastfeed him til 2dy as i hd Ceasarian and suffered backpain and was unable to sit to feed him, im an orphan and inlaws mean so i dint hv any help even hubby inconsiderate. My son is quiet thin and dint yet learn to turn even wot should i give him to eat plz advise. And also brief me about behaviour n development of 5 to 6mth old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• so i assume you can't breast feed...try formula, the baby need to eat something
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• formula........
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• ARe you nursing now?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Baby needs to be nursed or formula fed only as of now. He can get other food after he turns 6 months. Don't give him cereal at all and none in his bottle. He should be getting 2.5 ounces of milk per pound of weight A DAY.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I suggest first learning to spell... then I suggest giving your baby either formula or breast milk until their doctor tells you to try rice cereal and solid foods... and as for behavior, I suggest reading "what to expect the first year".
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 1:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Breast milk or formula is the ONLY thing a 4.5 month old should be eating.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I agree that breastmilk or formula is enough right now. I hope you will take the baby for regular pediatrician visits. You can Google "baby's first year" to see what to expect for the baby's development. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Im giving him formula as my milk hs stopped. Is dey anyway dat can help milk flow in my breast again .
    Sanya786

Answer by Sanya786 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sanya - there is a breastfeeding group on here that might be able to answer about your milk flow. Look under the group tab at top of this page.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Get the store brand of Similac formula. When the doctor says he's old enough, mix it with rice cereal to thicken it up.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010