Please read my journal post

I am not looking to be bashed. I just need some insight and advise. You you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1630644&edited=1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I am not going to say anything mean (I hope you dont take it that way anyhow)
    Please be careful with the new guy (XXXX)..... sometimes the grass seems greener on the other side just because things were/are so horrible how you have it now. But just make sure that you get to know yourself again and love yourself again, outside of this new guy and relationship.
    I commend you for trying to make it work, sticking by him and then finally getting the never to leave.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Good Job.. !! I wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You did the right thing mom, you are a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it, good for you!!!!!!!! did you send this letter, I hope you did!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am in tears for you and your children. But happy that you found your place in the world. I felt every single word you wrote and wish you a wonderful and happy future!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• good for you.. stand up for yourself!!! my opioion i think you should walk away while he is gone, get on with your life.. souns like this ass has a good way of minuplating you.. it's easier to walk away while they are away... Best of luck to you and your children!!! ;).. keep your head up and keep going strong! I love the quote below!!! Stay strong!

‎"Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.”

BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• clapping

Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• WOW... go you!
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 6:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010