whats yours????

what is your favorite season an why?????

i'm complicated LOL
i love summer its my fav but when its too hott i hate id
i love the look an smells of fall an winter but i hate the cold
i love the smell an sound of rain i just hate rain.....

mayg88

Asked by mayg88 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• I don't know anymore. When I lived on the east coast I loved fall, but here in CA weather is USUALLY pretty consistant all year but it USUALLY rains more and is a bit cooler in the winter, so I've always liked winter here.

HOWEVER, this year, it was cool and in the 60's all summer, and has rained pretty much all of September & October. Now that it's November, it's freaking 80+ all week.

So this year, I just can't tell which season is my favorite lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Fall is my favorite season!!! I love the changing of the leaves and the crispness and the earthy smell of the air!!
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I love the fall. The changing leaves the smell in the air but i hate when it's really cold and I like the Spring cause that means Winter is over and no snow for a awhile I hate snow lol
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Fall is my favorite season. I love the changing leaves, the trips to the pumpkin patch, the cooler air, even the rainy stormy days (just hate the gray days that never seem to end!). I love the wind storms we get here in the fall, even more fun if the power goes out and we can all just sit around by candle light reading or playing games, and have picnics in the livingroom lol.
    Anonymous