THE TRICK OR TREAT NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!1

my young baby, Joey, 7 mos. is about to go trick or treating for the first time, i was SOOOO looking forward to it, my eldest son, Cole was going to be a BUZZ LIGHTTEAR! but today cole came down with strep and the stomach flu, I know he will not be able to go trick or treating, but i have 2 that are able, but my husband doesnt get off of work until 8:00, and i have to stay home with cole, WHAT DO I DO!?

mummyof3angels

Asked by mummyof3angels at 4:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in General Parenting

• I would honestly keep the sick kiddo home, and maybe even the 7 month. If you have a parent around, or a friend, I would ask them to take the other child (and maybe the baby) trick or treating for you. It bites to miss out, but your sick kiddo needs you.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Awwwww.... do you have a family member who can watch him for an hour or so or maybe a neighbor.
    abigail.shafer

Answer by abigail.shafer at 4:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Keep the 7 month old home with you and Cole. Ask a neighbor to take the other boy around.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I agree with the post above me. Seven months is awfully young anyway. Hope your little one feels better soon!!
    Anonymous

• Hope he feels better soon. Poor little guy. HOPE you found someone to take the other children or atleast sit with your sick baby why you took your other children out for atleast a block or two. HUGS. I took my 7m old out and he wasn't at all thrilled. ;( Next yr he'll love it I'm sure.
    nightowlmama4

Answer by nightowlmama4 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2008