Cartoons????

how old are your kids an what cartoons do you let them watch an for how long??????

mayg88

Asked by mayg88 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son is 9 months old and we watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse LOL I love it.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• DD is 8. She watches the new Adventure time every monday & sometimes i'll let her watch icarly. Although, she had that taken away because she has been such a sour puss about homeworl. So, she has had no TV for a few weeks....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• * homework
    samurai_chica

• My kids are 10, 9, 8 and they watch whatever they want.  As long as they are behaving and the weather is crappy they can watch as much as they want (that's on weekends/summers and after homework is done during the school year).  If it's nice outside I insist they go out and play most of the day.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I normally have the TV on for background noise only. We don't have cable or dish so we watch (listen) to a lot of movies. My DD likes Scooby-Doo and I have purchased a lot of cartoons online that I watched when I was growing up.
    OliviaW.

Answer by OliviaW. at 5:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My daughter is almost 4 and rarely stays in one place long enough to watch cartoons. However, she really enjoys watching Phineas and Ferb as well as Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010