has any1 tried alli pills (weightloss)

i been struggling to lose weight, even eating right and excercising isnt enough. i know a girl who said she doesnt gain weight on them but she doesnt lose any either. just wondering if u tried them and what they did for you

nmgirl87

Asked by nmgirl87 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Alli does not make your butt leak unless you are taking 1 pill with every meal and the meal you are eating is full of fat. If you follow their healthy eating plan properly you will not have that problem. With that being said, no pill works in the end. Once you go back to your old eating habits all the weight and some comes back. Check out my journal post, you might find some useful information there.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Havent tried them but honestly I am sacred to take weight loss pill cause i have been hearing bad stuff about them. One of the major point I would never start taking them is that once you stop most of the people gaining the weight back.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Alli was all over the news for causing liver damage and liver failure this past spring...not to mention is causes you to have uncontrolled diarrhea leak out of you.....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• ph yeah now that you mention that I hear about the poop issue. They even recommend that when you first start taking them you should where nothing light colored better brown or dark because of this issue!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would like to try them. But I heard that it makes oily poop literally pour from your ass. Like you have to wear diapers or sit on the toilet all day. I work, I can't try that.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Are you sure you're eating right? And exercising right? No offense to you just showing an example, but some people eat nothing but salads and then go and do cardio. You have to do light weight training plus cardio to get optimal results. And the diet, you need to eat lots of protein and fiber, and cut back on the carbs and lose the sugar completely. You have to eat dry (grilled chicken, baked potato, broccoli, etc). do you drink soda? drink lots and lots of water and green tea! don't take weight loss pills - they never work, and if they do, it's only temporary. plus alli, like the others posted, makes ur butt leak.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010