Well I am 38 weeks pregnant and they keep telling me that my LO will be here any day...

But I am still in shock that I am going to be a mom. Well here is some history on me. I was told that I had a 99.99% chance of never being able to have a kid due to accident I was in when 14. Well even after that I didnt want to take that little chance of getting pregnant so I was on BC and we were using condoms and I got pregnant. So it is all still kind of surreal to me. I think it will finally hit me when Chris is born. Hopefully.

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow. Chris is certainly meant to be! In spite of all that he is almost here! Treasure that little one because obviously if a baby is concieved through 2 types of birth control, AND the mother only had a 0.01 chance of conceiving, he is meant for something GREAT! He may cure cancer!
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Only goes to show you how doctors can sometimes be wrong and that fate has something stored for everyone of us, the sureal part  wil will become all too real when you get to meet your son, be prepared for the journey of your life, enjoy it, for these days of infancy go by way too fast, good luck!!!!!l

Answer by older at 2:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Congratulations.. it still sometimes doesn't seem real that I am a mother either, I understand !~~ your little miracle will be here soon.. rest mommy :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• congragulations i had my daughter at 40 and they told me i could never have any more children and 20 years after my youngest son my blessing came so just cause they docs dont mean they have the last word
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• "Any day" means *probably* some time within the next month, most likely...
    Could be more or less.
    ?

~EXPECT to pass your due date because the average first-time mom gestates for 41 weeks 1 (or more) days.
    A due date is an average mid-point within the due period.

:-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010