Beach Wedding Hairstyle

My wedding is just over a week away and I can't figure out how to do my hair. Help!!!

The Dress - http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=3734&prodgroup=110&sid=24450

cassi9879

Asked by cassi9879 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• How about an up-do? That way your hair won't be blowing in your face lol
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• How 'bout beach hair? Okay, so like- messy pony-tail type deal, except deliberate and expertly crafted.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Half up/half down.....like take the top and sides and clip in the back ( a clip decorated with tiny shells, pearls and rhinestones would be cute), put in soft curls..........that way your hair will still blow in the breeze and be soft and romantic w/o getting all in your face.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 7:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• When I think beach hair I think of loose wavy hair. BTW your dress is beautiful and Congrats!
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 11:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Try a very detailed low bun. thats what I did & it looked fabulous.

MomWifeCHEF

Answer by MomWifeCHEF at 3:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008